Eyebeam Art & Technology Center
540 West 21st Street, New York, USA
May 22, 2008, 6 PM, open to the public
An evening about wearable technologies, featuring a runway show by the participants of Eyebeam's Spring 2008 Girls Eye View program, followed by a discussion and book launch for Fashionable Technology by Sabine Seymour.
Photos, Videos, Press, et al:
* Photos from Mahir M. Yavuz on Flickr.
* Phillip Torrone from Make Magazine shot some great images.
* Thanks to Josh Rubin, Ami Kealoha, et al from Cool Hunting for posting the event and the great video documentary.
* Ayah Bdeir put some images of the event on flickr.
* Podcast at DVICE.com powered by SciFi Channel.
* Podcast from Science & the City of the New York Academy of Sciences.
* Thanks to AAS at Parsons for lending me the dress forms.
* Thanks for everyone at Eyebeam for enabeling such a successful event.
June 19, 2008, 7 PM, open to the public
Photos, Videos, Press, at al:
*See the first photos of the book launch at Designforum in Vienna by Mahir Yavuz on flickr.
*Thanks to Dr. Buxbaum at Modeschule Wien Schloss Hetzendorf for lending the dress forms.
*Thanks to the Catering Sponsors Weingut Ernst Triebaumer, Rust, Weingut Peter Schandl, Rust, Bäckerei Wagner, Eisenstadt